Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year, Same Fun Life!

Hey, y'all! Week one of 2015 down! Let me fill y'all in on what's been going on in my neck of the woods:

My baby twerks when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on. [Oh, lawd.]

Caleb has got to be home a lot, lot more! Praise Jesus! Basically, on top of my other everyday chores, I am now the official Lego judge. That's what Caleb and the kiddos have done all day, build extremely intricate vehicles and ask who's is better. I dig it. 

I have already started saving money for 2K15 (one of my many resolutions). What, what!!

I've gotten to see my BFFs quite a bit more than usual. Par-tay! 
{New Year's Eve}

I dyed my hair fairly dark with a cheapo haircolor. Seeing myself in all the NYE pictures with those HUGE roots sent me over the edge!

And, drumroll please, I decided to start back on a LCHF (low carb/high fat) "diet", because, duh, doesn't everyone and their momma try to lose weight after New Year's? I really hate to even call it a diet. I mean, I can eat bacon and cream cheese and all that jazz. Doesn't sound like a diet to me. And let's be honest, I will turn in to a ravage beast if I eat only 1200 calories a day. Ahh! I just can't get on that bandwagon. If you're considering dropping some lbs, give LCHF a try. I've been pinning some pretty drool-worthy low carb recipes that the whole fam would love on my Hot Mom Meals & Motivation board. And if you didn't notice, I had to change that board's name; It used to be called "Hot Mom 2014". Scratch that! Missed out on 2014. Lol! So it's renamed. By the way, did I mention you get to eat bacon? 

So that's what's been shakin' over here!

Time to bathe the RCC Gang and get them to hit the hay. Thinkin' about making the trip to Sam's and Hobby Lobby tomorrow. Lord, please give me strength to not eat the pizza if we go to Sam's!!!

Night, y'all! 

❤️ Jenn





No comments: