Monday, May 29, 2017

Ch-ch-changes

Hey, y'all! It's been a minute! A few things have changed around here, but it's still just as chaotic!

First of all, our baby, RCC #6, turned ONE! 

She is SUCH a joy. 

And y'all know we used to be a homeschooling family, but now we are back in public school. What?! I know. Crazy, right? It was a HARD decision. I had to swallow my pride. My husband was 110% against public school, but I felt it had to be done. Our youngest son, Cash, was struggling so much with his reading and I couldn't seem to get his skills stronger. I was teaching 3 grades at a time, sometimes 4! 

First day back! All happy faces! Victory! Success! 

I'm extremely happy with our decision and our babies are doing excellent. We homeschooled just a tad over 4 years, and I LOVED having my babies home, but I knew it was time to throw in the towel and do what was best for their education. 

So now that we actually have a real summer and everyday isn't summer break anymore, I want to make the most of it! I started our summer off with a bang by taking the kids on a camping trip. One mom and 6 kids, I must be crazy? Well, obviously! Lol! 


I want to take the kiddos on lots of adventures this summer, so let me hear your ideas! Cool restaurants, water parks, fun ideas off Pinterest, hit me with your ideas. My husband is out of town a lot, but you know that doesn't stop us. Fun, here we come! 

Happy Memorial Day!

XO, Jenn




No comments: