Monday, March 16, 2015

Laughing And Crafting

Hey, y'all! What's shakin'? It's a very quiet morning here for us. Only RCC #5 is home with Caleb and I. Our other babies stayed the night with Nanna & Poppa and we aren't used to the calm and quiet. Maybe I should dump out the Lego box and spill some cereal so it'll feel more normal. Here's some good news for everyone! Drumroll, please! It's Free Cone Day at Dairy Queen! Y'all know we'll be there! 

Saturday night my best friend brought her four kiddos over and we had a kid swap. I got her 10-year-old twin boys, Hunter and Carter, and she took my 10-year-old girl, Rylie Cole. We let all the kids play for a while so LO and I could do a little laughing and a little crafting. Here's a little bit of what we managed to get done between refereeing 9 kids and laughing our tails off:
Every baseball momma needs a cute cap to keep the sun out of her eyes. Or maybe she didn't feel like washing her hair for the third day in a row. Who knows?! 

Now y'all check this video of two super cool moms out!


Yeah, we're grool. On Sunday morning at church, I had a few people ask me where my crew was and why I was alone. It's a pretty funny situation when the preacher asks you where all your kids are you tell him you couldn't find them! We have forty acres and the kids play on every single bit of it. They LOVE all the rain and the mud we have gotten! Climbing trees, playing in the creek, hide and go seek, swimming in the pond, making forts. Ya know, REALLY playing. I think we need to invest in either a megaphone or some walkie talkies. Those boys were just having too much fun! Caleb decided to stay home and "babysit". If you know Caleb, that means he was out there having more fun than they were. He plays with the kids like he IS one of the kids. 

Well, with a house full of kids comes BIG messes and empty pantries. Time for me to get busy cleaning and making a grocery list. I hope y'all have a fabulous Monday! 

❤️ Jennifer










No comments: