Sunday, November 23, 2014

Teethin & Tanksgivin

Mornin'! (Autocorrect tried to change that to Mormom. Mormon moms are so smokin' by the way. What's their secret???!) 

I was just thinking, remember back when I actually had to set an alarm on Sunday mornings? Well, now I have Roxie! I really do enjoy getting up early. So, thank you, little rooster. Teething is kicking our butts, though. She's been up whaling throughout the night. Po widdle tink tink. When babies are teething, Caleb always jokes and says he's gotta go to work just to get some rest. And if you know, he doesn't get rest while he's gone working. Teething can be that bad lol!

"Let me see, should I let Momma and Daddy sleep tonight? Nahhh!" -Roxie

::In my Madea voice:: Today is our Tanksgivin dinner at chuch. 


You could say I'm pretty pumped! 

I feel a little bit like a slacker since I didn't make a big cake. The RCC Gang wanted a fruit salad, so I went with that. But none of that canned junk. Fresh. Fruit salad, brownies, cranberry sauce and cream soda. 

Time to pop the brownies in the oven and get beautified! 

Peace, love, and hair grease. (Tell me you had to read The Outsiders in middle school, too) 

❤️ Jennifer 



No comments: