Friday, November 28, 2014

When Your House Looks Like A Seek And Find Book

Hey, y'all! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving and the food was craze amaze, as usual. Duh. Speaking of food, I saw myself in some pictures and maybe I should work on losing some poundage. Yikes! But you know what happens every time I try and do that? I get pregnant again! Ok, I'll be happy with the way I am! ;) And plus, food is good. 

The cousin crew. Lots o' kids. 

got a HORRIBLE case of mastitis Tuesday night. Like, the worst ever. I won't go into detail, because you'd surely lose your lunch. But I felt like death and it's a miracle I felt good enough in time for Thanksgiving. Let's be honest, Caleb would've had to roll me in on a gurney before I sat that one out. 

Rylie Cole stayed the night with Nanna Tuesday and I was DYING all Tuesday night. Y'all think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. I was planning out my will in my head. Seriously. By the way, Billie-Jo, you'd get the Cricut. I woke up Wednesday and all I did was nurse Roxie (that was like feeding a rabid banshee), change diapers whenever the kids said she was stinky and peel Cuties. When I woke up Thursday, there was orange peel everywhere. My house looks like one of those seek and find books. Ya know where everything is all jumbled up and in a mess and you have to find stuff? Yeah, that's the current condition of the Crawley Casa. And has anyone seen the remote?! So today it's laundry and lots and lots of cleaning. Yay! Just kidding, y'all. That yay was fake as all get out. 

By the way, Rylie Cole turned TEN on Wednesday! Wahoo! Nanna cooked her a big birthday breakfast and they spent the day together. I am planning on taking her to the American Girl doll store in Dallas next week as her gift from us. She's so excited. So am I! I truly cannot believe I have a ten year old. I thought my babies would always stay 2 and 3. I mean, yeah, I'll probably always have one that's 2 or 3, but some of them have to get older! ;) 

And since my house is in udder chaos, I'm sure people will be coming out of the woodwork today. Ah, yes. Someone just pulled up. Timmy. Lol. If y'all know Timmy, Caleb's crazy uncle, he is like our very own Uncle Si. Time to get crackin' and knock out some laundry. TGIF! Not really. I'm a momma and that means nothing. Deuces. 

❤️ Jennifer


No comments: