Friday, October 24, 2014

Cookie Cake Recipe

Good morning! Hi! Hello! Hey! How you doin'? I'm up having my coffee and eating puppy chow. I can't stop! I bought way too much at Brookshire's because I was trying to get bonus points. It's bad. Their sale this week is awful. I'm going to have to pay full price to fill my bus up. Hate that. But I'll get 'em next week!

I'm seeing all this Christmas stuff everywhere I go and it's making me ready for the holidays. One store I went to the other day was even playing Christmas music. In October?! That's cray cray. I ain't gonna lie, as soon as Halloween is over, I'll be trying to put my Christmas decorations out. Ya know, right after Halloween like a normal American. 
[Christmas 2013]

finally finished Roxie's costume. It only took me about 20 minutes. I just winged it. Nothing fancy. Comfortable and cute, that's what I like. I'm ready to see her in it! My MIL came and picked up Rem (and Rylie and Rowdy and Cash, she can't leave with just one lol) so that they could go get Rem's Elsa dress finished. 
[Halloween 2013]

have to bake cookies today for the cookie walk for our first fall festival of the year. Yay! I'm thinking about doing a cookie cake, like the kind you get at the mall. I got the recipe from Doughmestic Housewife on Instagram. I'm 100% sure that mine won't be near as cute, but I'm ok with that. I'm also going to make some almond bark candy. I can't ever make that just to keep here at the house. I can eat my weight in that. Basically I can eat my weight in anything. I'm a champ like that. 

Time to gather up my baking supplies and get crackin'.

❤️ Jennifer

No comments: