Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin-flavored errrything

Gooooood morning! Did you feel my enthusiasm?! This is the day that He has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! That's the song that is in my head today! When I woke up this morning and walked in the kitchen to start my Keurig, the sun was shining EXTRA bright through my kitchen window. Usually there is a cow trailer parked in the way, but Caleb had to go pick up some sales last night, so it's me and the RCC Gang! 


For lunch/supper today, I'm thinking of making Hash Brown Potato Soup...in my crock pot, duh! (recipe on Pinterest on my Scrumdidliumtious board-user name MOMMACRAWLEY) Remember a few winters ago when my mother-in-law and I baked and cooked comfort food almost every single day? Well, as much as I love that and as fabulous as it sounds, it made me gain 15 pounds!! So I hit the gym and lost some, then got pregnant again lol! I do love to cook for my family, but I will be eating all of my goodies in moderation. Moderation, I hate that; I want all the goodies! 


If I said that I was obsessed with pumpkin-flavored things, it'd be an understatement. I have been using pumpkin creamer in my coffee and I love it; I feel so festive! I bought some Blue Bell (duh, if you' weren't raised in it, bless your little heart.) Spiced Pumpkin Pecan ice cream to take to Nanny's for a visit and let me tell you, don't buy it. Don't! It's too good! 


The RCC Gang and I will be going to the pumpkin patch with the church this evening. It'll be nice to come home and warm up with a hot bowl of soup! 

[Pumpkin Patch 2012]

[Pumpkin Patch 2013]

I hope y'all have a fantastic fall day and I hope y'all are enjoying reading my blog almost as much as I am loving writing it!!! 

No comments: