Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Make The Days Count

Good morning! I didn't have any coffee yesterday, so today I may celebrate and have an extra cup. Caleb has been home and it's been fabulous. He has been working so hard here lately. Yesterday we had a lazy day. Not really "lazy", just enjoying one another. We sat around watching Green Acres (I was raised on it, so you know I bought the DVD), eating Little Debbies and playing with the kids. If y'all know Caleb, y'all know he is just a big kid. Seriously. The kids love it! He plays with them like he's one of them. I'm blessed to have him for a husband. 
[In the middle of a backflip. I'm over here with a bad back, like, yeah, good for you lol. Cool dad award.] 

Roxie turned 13 months over the weekend. Here's a little progress picture.

Y'all know how when it's someone's child's birthday or major milestone, how they always say, "Where has the time gone?" It always gets me to thinking and reflecting back. I make a point to be engaged with all of my little babes, everyday. Playing, reading books, giggling, breaking up fights, coloring, feeding them, finding lost shoes, rocking, kissing boo boos, telling funny stories, filling sippy cups, tickling, big hugs, THAT'S where the time has gone! I know that the years go way, way too fast, and my kids are still little, but I enjoy every day I have with them. I saw a quote that has really stuck with me. "Don't count the days, make the days count". I've been Momma for almost 10 years now and I think back to when Rylie Cole was first born and I can't believe it's been that long, but I KNOW where the years have gone. 

I smell a poopy diaper, time to get busy. Make your day count today. Enjoy it. These are the best days of our lives!


❤️ Jennifer 














No comments: